Thank your guests for attending your special day by greeting them with a wedding welcome bag filled with must-haves for a full and fun wedding weekend. Here are the 10 essentials that your guests will appreciate and absolutely love.
1. A creative wedding welcome bag or box that is personalized with the couple’s name and wedding date. Depending on the style and feel of your wedding you can do a cute jute tote, gable box or a more luxurious gift bag. Customize it with a personalized tag or label.
Photo Credit: Gracious Bridal, The Knot, Oh Lovely Day
2. Include a detailed itinerary of the weekend’s events including any planned welcome parties, sightseeing days or morning-after brunches. Accompany it with a list of highly recommended places to eat, drink and visit. Your guests will appreciate the help navigating your city.
3. Make sure to include at least two full or mini-sized water bottles. This is a quick and convenient way for your guests to have water easily on hand. Personalize them with custom labels.
4. Fill your welcome bag with locally inspired snacks. Chips and crackers are perfect for soothing hunger pains. Don’t forget to add something sweet to the mix!
5. Include a cute mini bottle of champagne or wine decorated with your wedding colors and theme.
6. A mini first aid kit complete with Motrin or Advil will be much appreciated to alleviate any morning-after aches. Also, try including a mini sewing kits to help patch up any wedding day mishaps. You’re guests will thank you!
7. Include a pack of gum or mints for your guests to keep in their pockets or purse. Personalize it with custom labels and wrapping.
8. Give your guests a small gift to take home with them. Personalizing it will help them remember your wedding day in a memorable way.