To our followers:
We hope your holiday season has been filled with a lot of joy and only a little bit of crazy so far! As our families begin to pack their bags and head for our houses we can only think of one thing… feeding them all!
Our stuffed pepper recipe is quick, simple, and tasty for even the picky eaters. Recipe below!
Ingredients to make roughly 15 stuffed peppers:
(adjust to your taste preferences and number of mouths to feed)
- 1/2 Medium White Onion
- 10 Baby Bell Peppers (halved and seeded)
- Small to Medium Bag Cooked Small Shrimp (we bought ours pre-cooked from the freezer section)
- 2 Cups Breadcrumbs
- 8-10 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Tasted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place shrimp, onion, garlic, salt and pepper in food processor.
- Pulse until fully combined (refer to photo below for visual comparison).
3. Place breadcrumbs, shrimp mixture, and parmesan cheese into a large bowl.
4. Fold/Mix until well combined.
5. Spoon mixture into bell pepper halves to fill.
6. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes (or until the tops are toasted to your desired color).
Hope you enjoy!
-The GB Girls
**Also featured in this post: “Cheers!” Coasters that are ready to ship!